WHEN I WAS (VERY) YOUNG...
WHAT KEEPS ME BUSY TODAY
OTHER TOPICS FOR WHICH I CAN BOAST KNOWING A LITTLE
- Various other topics related to environment
- Micro-economic modeling,
- Information technologies,
- French acounting and French law
WHAT DO I DO TO FILL UP MY FRIDGE ?
WHAT DO I DO THOUGH IT SELDOM FILLS UP MY
- Associate Professor with Mines ParisTech
- Lectures and conferences (more than 500, oh boy do I probably have becomed a boring old thing !)
WHAT DO I DO THAT RATHER EMPTIES MY
FRIDGE ? (BUT I LIKE IT, YES I DO)
- Founder and president of The Shift Project
- Co-founder et co-organizer of the Entretiens de Combloux, first winter school in France (and in the world ?) for editors in chief on energy and climate change issues
- Member of the Independent Expert Panel of the Ellen MacArthur Foundation
- Occasional member of various public commissions in France
BOOKS (in French only, alas)
- Changer le Monde, Tout un programme !, Calmann-Lévy, May 2011
- With Alain
Grandjean, C'est maintenant !, 3 ans pour sauver le monde Editions du Seuil, January 2009
- Le changement climatique expliqué à ma fille, Editions du Seuil, January 2009 (translated in 6 langages, but English is not one of them !)
- With Alain
Plein s'il vous plait ! Editions du Seuil, February
- With Hervé
Le Treut : L'effet
de serre, allons nous changer le climat ? Flammarion Champs, March 2004
- L'avenir climatique : quel temps ferons
nous ? Editions du Seuil, March 2002 (Roberval Prize 2002)
- various articles
- From December 2009 to June 2011, a weeckly chronicle on the French leading news radio, France Info
- Since December 2009, a monthly presentation of the carbon footprint of the French on the evening news of TF1 (leading TV network) and Metro (main free newspaper).
DO I KNOW WHERE IS THE START BUTTON ON A COMPUTER ?
- I can handle a Mac or a Windows PC,
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, and personal web site authoring.
- French (mother tongue)
- English (I wrote all you will find
on this site, mistakes and clumsy attemps to be funny included, so you can judge by
- Russian (some very old remains from high
school, but I still know how to say "vodka"..)
A COUPLE OF OLD REFERENCES
- I should care about future generations, since
I have contributed twice to its increase...
- Military service (mandatory at the time...)
: deputy commander of a fighting unit (about 100 people) in alpine
- Mens sana in